Thursday, August 4, 2011

You've Got Mail

July 22, 2011
I came home from work today to see I had received a package.  I did not pay attention who the package was from before I ripped into it.  Not what I expected to ever get in the mail….a urine hat and biohazard container to store my urine!! Ha-ha!  Needless to say, Brad & I got a good laugh from this!  It was a package from the Dallas Transplant Center.  Along with the interesting urine collectors it also had a packet detailing my appointments for my health screening.  Health screening is the next step in the process, as long as all my tests come back good we can go through with surgery.  It will take a while to read through all of the information they sent me on testing.  My appointments have been scheduled for August 1st and August 3rd.  In the meantime, I am to collect a 24hour urine sample and 3 separate stool samples….this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment