Monday, October 3, 2011

Praise God

October 3, 2011
Surgery is back on!  We are all set for Thursday at 11am!!  After a long day of testing and doctor appointments we finally got the news that we are good to move forward with surgery.   I had more blood work and an ultrasound today.  The doctor is fairly certain that I have Gilbert’s disease.  This is a hereditary disease that has to do with the way my body processes billirubin.  It is not at all harmful.  I am so thankful to Gary and Christy who both were so sweet to keep me company for my long day of testing!  Thank you to everyone for your prayers!  I knew God’s plan would continue for us, it just had to be in His time!
For his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE God!! Awesome news, and will continue to pray for you and Gary and your families!!

    ReplyDelete