Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Surgery is Tomorrow!

October 5, 2011
Tomorrow is the Big Day!!!  I am full of emotions tonight.  I am unbelievably excited!  I don’t know if any one will ever fully understand my excitement.  It’s still hard to believe that God chose me for this amazing journey!  I’m overwhelmed when I think about God’s love for me; I feel so blessed to be a part of this.  I can honestly say that following God’s plan for my life has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done.  My prayer for tomorrow is that God would be glorified!!  If anything can come from this journey I truly hope that God will be the hero!  I pray that He guide the surgeons and allow everything to go smoothly.  I pray that Gary’s body accept my kidney and begin functioning for him. I have faith that God will be with Gary and me every step of the way tomorrow.  We had a slight change; the surgery will now take place at 7am.  I know that God has planned all of this.....right down to the exact day and time of surgery!!
Your love, LORD, reaches to the Heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.  Psalm 36:5

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you!! Got goosebumps!! Praise God - He is SO good and SO faithful! Many prayers tomorrow for you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be up and praying for you, Brad, and Gary. God is in control and will take care of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete