Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Days

September 22, 2011
Only 7 more days!!!  By this time next week Gary will have a new kidney!  I am so excited!  I spent the past week feeling extremely nervous and this week I am just so excited!  I have my hospital bag packed & I am ready to go.  I feel so blessed that I have such amazing support from family & friends!  My sister & my parents are coming in town for the surgery.  My mom will stay to help out for a week and then my mother-in-law will be coming for a few days.  I also have several friends who have offered to bring some meals for my family.  I am SO thankful that I have these people in my life!  It gives me so much peace to know that my boys & I will be well cared for during my recovery.  Please be in prayer for both my boys and the McNiel children during this time; ask God to calm any fears they may be having.   Thanks so much for all of your prayers as Gary & I prepare for surgery. 
We live by faith, not by sight.  2 Corinthians 5:7

1 comment:

  1. I can' believe it is sooo close! We have to meet somehow!

    ReplyDelete